460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RHP built me a iron headed 521 motor and after only 100 miles and 4 passes on them i decided to go to alumium heads. the alumium head combination required much longer pushrods so these are now for sale.

Pushrod length is : 8.650

$125 or OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
RHP built me a iron headed 521 motor and after only 100 miles and 4 passes on them i decided to go to alumium heads. the alumium head combination required much longer pushrods so these are now for sale.

$125 or OBO
What was your block/head combination. I will be putting DOVE heads onto my D1VE block and I understand that stock pushrod length will not work.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What was your block/head combination. I will be putting DOVE heads onto my D1VE block and I understand that stock pushrod length will not work.
i used these pushrods on a d1ve block with d0ve heads. the head gasket thickness i believe is the normal which is .041 i believe. i think stockish pushrods are 8.550-8.680. these are 8.500.

let me know if they will work for you!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok these pushrods are back up for sale because they ended up not being the packaged length advertised. it said they were 8.500 but they are actually 8.650.

i'll take $100 or OBO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts