460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD

I have 2 tickets to the National Champ game in the New Orleans Superdome. Includes Sugar Bowl CD for the computer and Official Fan Guide.

LOWER LEVEL: Section 151 Row 19: http://www.2-tickets.com/venues/LouisianaSuperdome.GIF

PM me for price.

Will also except partial trades for a 4500 Victor intake, 1150 2 circuit carb, or rollerized C6!

If Mr. Kaase is a college football fan, I'd trade him the tickets for a set of P-51's! :wink:

Thanks.

·
Registered
334 Posts
tickets

I AGREE WRONG PLACE FOR THIS> :twisted: If it was a drag meet then YES. :lol: Plus you are asking to MUCH for them. :evil: This site is for helping other FORD guys not make a CON living.

·
Registered
310 Posts
He is asking for BBF parts to trade so how is it not a good place for this? How is it a con? Good luck with your sale or trade. By the way fastfrog .. .. he maybe asking too much for YOU in YOUR OPINION. Let the man have his price and if you do not like it .. DONT buy it. JMO

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I usually post tickets I have left over for sale on the handful of forums I frequent, all of them being auto related. If the mods don't like it, I have no problem with them deleting the thread, just thought I'd offer them up.

If you PM me, my asking price is actually anywhere from about $200-800 less than what I've been seeing on ebay and craigslist for similar seating.

Also, I'd honestly PREFER car parts on trade. It makes it easier to explain modding the car to the wife when parts are traded vs. me spending a ton of cash for parts.

·
Registered
414 Posts
BBF parts for tickets, sounds good to me... Too bad the wrong teams got to the championship game!!

Good luck with it. :wink:

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Hey Buckeye,

I passed along the price to the guys here at work. Maybe one of them will want them.

The price is in line with the going rates.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jbozzelle said:
Hey Buckeye,

I passed along the price to the guys here at work. Maybe one of them will want them.

The price is in line with the going rates.
Thanks man. If it helps you personally, I'll drop $250 off the price I told you. I want to get rid of these soon.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Game Tickets

Well its like this we are CLEMSON AND SOUTH CAROLINA people here and Ohio has NOTHING for us as we played them in the 78 Gator bowl and THEIR COACH got so angry about us beating them their coach hit one of our players with his fist :evil: (WOODY HAYES) and Ohio FIRED FIRED that poor sport then they played S.C. in TWO Gator bowls and got BEAT both time and the coach was fired again after one of those lost's. Its just i don't like seeing price hiking tickets :( in sporting events. Nothing against the guy personsly. :lol: A small market but not arm and leg. Got to pull for a TIGER 8) part of family. The Frog :lol: Oh, LSU did beat us in 1957 by score of 7-0 to win the National Champship.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Re: Game Tickets

fastfrog said:
Well its like this we are CLEMSON AND SOUTH CAROLINA people here and Ohio has NOTHING for us as we played them in the 78 Gator bowl and THEIR COACH got so angry about us beating them their coach hit one of our players with his fist :evil: (WOODY HAYES) and Ohio FIRED FIRED that poor sport then they played S.C. in TWO Gator bowls and got BEAT both time and the coach was fired again after one of those lost's. Its just i don't like seeing price hiking tickets :( in sporting events. Nothing against the guy personsly. :lol: A small market but not arm and leg. Got to pull for a TIGER 8) part of family. The Frog :lol: Oh, LSU did beat us in 1957 by score of 7-0 to win the National Champship.
I don't think that there is a coach in any sport with more class that Jim Tressel. And '78?!!, that's a long time to hold a grudge. Of course, I guess the rebel flag is still flown down there a lot. Trading tickets for car parts doesn't seem out of line on this forum. The price he has for the tickets sure is not scalper prices by any means. You haven't attended any "big games' lately, have you. Give him a break.

GT300TD

GT300TD

·
Registered
334 Posts
tickets

NOW he has MONEY so can buy parts needed or better yet send a little bit of that money on his HONEY :p or kids :lol: and use a little for car :idea: I just don't care for Big Ten schools. ACC or SEC or Big East. But you know everyone will have fun pulling for their favorite TEAM. Thats why we are all different. May we party like hell but don't drive ,crawl and the fun begins to get there.Oh,Yea!!!!!!!! Fastfrog :wink:

·
Registered
636 Posts
I'm a Buckeye fan and I'm an OHIO fan. I live here and think a lot of the state. I love sports, football in general. I love fair play and absolutely hate cheating or unsportsman like conduct. I think everyone should back there favorite team or FORD haha. If LSU or any team from S.C. (in the future) beats our Buckeyes, and does it in a tough but fair manner, hats off to them. I might add that personally, I really like Mack Brown the Texas Longhorns coach. He is a real class act.
Now let's get back to discussing how our FORDS can beat them chebys and nopars.
Have a very happy new year fastfrog and everyone else on this GREAT forum.

GT300TD

1 - 16 of 16 Posts