460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This engine buildups section was put here by chilly to archive proven engine builds and combos. Spreading these Q & A threads between two sections makes it harder for those who don't have a lot of time to spend at the 'puter to keep up with what's going on around here. :wink:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
BBBob_M said:
This engine buildups section was put here by chilly to archive proven engine builds and combos. Spreading these Q & A threads between two sections makes it harder for those who don't have a lot of time to spend at the 'puter to keep up with what's going on around here. :wink:
Agreed............

I need to make a new post in the engine build section when I get a decent run on my new engine :lol:

Bob, when you gonna change my picture on the BigBlockFox site :mrgreen: Better wait until I get a performance number for you first :wink:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phantasea466 said:
Bob, when you gonna change my picture on the BigBlockFox site :mrgreen: Better wait until I get a performance number for you first :wink:
Well, my home PC is down again. :roll: I don't dare download the editing program to my work laptop. Hopefully will get it working again soon and update the site.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Like Bob said, this section is for dyno results and quarter mile times (or eigth). If your post has a question and not results, then it belongs in the Tech. section.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts