460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting a new rockcrawling buggy build soon and looking to get my hands on a set of Toyota axles! Thought I would check and see if any of you guys had a old solid front axle Toyota (or just axles) laying around? If so let me know!
Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have an 83 toyota with a matching set of axles, Complete. Come to South Dakota? Why toyota axles anyway? I was going to put my 1 tons under the toyota when I was going to build it. I gave up on it. The 1 tons and the toy are still sitting.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you be willing to ship them? If so how much? We use Toyota axles on all of our buggy builds! There mainly for rockcrawling, and weight to power ratio, a light Toyota buggy is nearly unstoppable! :twisted: Our completed buggy usually weigh under 2000lbs, And being that light they will go over and through stuff that your heavier rigs have serious problems with! Thanks for tha reply!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Well, your 1200 miles away. I have no idea how much they weigh, Do you? Front/rear complete. What would you offer up + shipping? I also have the T case, Drive lines, and more..?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts