460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I was looking for a sponsorship for a Nostalgia Prostock. I plan to run Nostalgia Prostock, I am going to be making a Bob Glidden Prostock replica. Just to give you a little background on me I am 18 years old, I have run junior dragsters as a kid and have been crew for a Tim Mcamis ProMod since I was 10. I am in pursuit to be a certified welder and machinist. I have worked on this car since it was a pile of tubing, I do all the work with my Dad I am a very family orientated guy, my crew is my family and friends. The nostalgia Prostock class I have set in mind is nice for the reason is we have events scheduled from our home track in Joliet Illinois,Route 66 to Bowling Green Kentucky, to Martin Michigan, Us 131, to Union Grove Wisconsin. If you haven't noticed these are only a couple of events and they cover such a vast amount of mileage that I don't believe getting your name out and around will be hard. To give you some background on the car it is a 1986 Thunderbird, the motor will be a 545CI ford A460 headed motor with about 17.1 compression topped with a tunnel ram with dual dominators on top of it. We plan to have close to 1000 horsepower on motor, the car should run 8.00 to 8.10 when we are done easily. The chassis itself is a Alston mild steel A arm chassis,I welded almost every weld on this car, it certified last week to 7.49 NHRA, it is a ladder bar car. NOW the interesting part and I'm the only one that can say this in nostalgia Prostock, I have three of Bob Gliddens original front ends, the one painted up like the 7/11 white car in 1983, the 1986 Chief auto parts championship car I also have the windows,quarter, hood scoops, doors almost the complete car so my car is almost 85% Bob's car,keep in mind this is the car that he rolled in Atlanta in 1986. I also have Lee hunters shocks off his Zephyr Prostock. I hope that we can work something out for a sponsorship, I can also open up a bunch of Prostock and Legit 5.90 Promod customers to you if everything turns out alright, and advertising in magazines, lets see what we can work out. THANK YOU
Give me a call at 1708 200 2959 if you have any question

1 - 1 of 1 Posts