460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Speaking of spring, does anyone know of a grass that only grows in the off season? This yard work takes up to much of my race car time!!! :D

·
Registered
846 Posts
TopSportsman916 said:
Speaking of spring, does anyone know of a grass that only grows in the off season? This yard work takes up to much of my race car time!!! :D
If you find one, let me know. I have the same problem..lol

Mike

·
Registered
169 Posts
WHY??

What's the REASON for resetting our clocks twice a year? They just trying to see if we can? There was probly a good reason 100 years ago! Don' know what it was .

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Drunk mowing on a riding mower should be an event in the summer Olympics. Don't call it yard work,...... just call it traning! (LOL).

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
TopSportsman916 said:
Ground Cover :lol:

I feel ya' Dog :!:

A few years back the wife talked me into really taking care of the yard and I'm a little OCD when it comes to some things so I do it RIGHT or not at all. So I've invested all this time and engergy into the yard and it's MAGNIFICENT! Greenest, thickest, weedless and FASTEST growing damn yard in the state :shock:

The neighbors told my wife that they watch me when I'm hunting weeds in the front yard :lol: :lol:

Now we sold our house and I have to start all over again :roll:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Can the riding mowers used for "drunk mowing" have a BBF?

Now where do I put the drink holder at, and how many? (LOL).

T

·
0 Posts
Dave, the hell with a drink holder. We are going for the cooler holder!! LOL!! :D

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
The KEG-INATOR

To hell with the cooler, go straight to a keg fridge for cold beer on tap while drunk mowing! (BWAHAHAHAHAHA!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts