460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on her much lately. It's been a little busy out in the shop. Hope you guys like it so far. It will be on the Dyno in March. Looking to make a TON more power then last year.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is just stuck together for mock up. Still have to get the crank fixed from the spun bearing. At least it's lighter without it. :lol:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are going to try and make the bash this year so hopefully we finally can. Should be on the dyno in March and hopefully get a few passes in before the bash but if not it will be the first few passes it will see with the new combo.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
hellhound, plan on making the trip this year again myself. should be taking a trailer this time and not a taurus. if everything gets done in time that is.
maybe convoy

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dave Maxwell said:
hellhound, plan on making the trip this year again myself. should be taking a trailer this time and not a taurus. if everything gets done in time that is.
maybe convoy
That sounds like a plan. At least it's not that far from us.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dave Maxwell said:
Nope, took me about 6 hours last year. of course wasn't pulling a trailer either.
Your on CSS also arent you
That's my other personality. The smack tacking one. HAHAHA

What's your screenname over there?

·
Registered
290 Posts
just pop in once in awhile. set up a name once, but never used it.
use guy at works name to observe. seems like alot of kids on there.
not saying you are, just seemed like alot of kiddy talk. I guess at 39 i am getting old. ha ha
I use to work with kerry from canton years ago. drank alot of beer with him and cole

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dave Maxwell said:
just pop in once in awhile. set up a name once, but never used it.
use guy at works name to observe. seems like alot of kids on there.
not saying you are, just seemed like alot of kiddy talk. I guess at 39 i am getting old. ha ha
I use to work with kerry from canton years ago. drank alot of beer with him and cole
There is a TON of kids on there. That's why it's so fun to mess with them. Not like I'm that old or anything, I'm only 28. Kerry is a pretty cool guy, I talk to him on there often. He ran me in the Lightning once on the way to a cruise at Lenny's Comedy Club in Sunnyland. There are quite a few members there that are good people but you have to know them to understand when they are just playing around. Image is one of those guys. He is the biggest smack talker I've ever met and quite rude at times but is totally different in person.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts