460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling SRP pistons that came with the motor they are 4.390 bore for a 4.14 stroke but are dished -.23cc.. any interested in a low compression piston that would be good for blower or nitrous or hot street motor.. Looking for get $250 shipped.. Make offer

·
Registered
328 Posts
These are the ones I read about back in November when you bought the 501? Do they still come with the rings as well? Do they look like they have 25 or so passes and no street miles as you thought they would when you first purchased them? Thanks for the info, building a pump gasser for my Falcon.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same pistons

They are in good shape will send pictures. I would have to look but dont remember if they still had the ring

·
Registered
16 Posts
i have a few Q's about the pistons. do you have part # what length rod 6.7 or 6.8 comp hight if you would know comp ratio on 72cc heads also what style heads are they for and do you have any pics of them sorry for all the Q's thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Part number

154166. 6.7 rod length and standard ford head/valve configuration.
9.9 with 72cc 9.5 with 80cc 8.9 with 84cc head these are -28cc dished pistons.. they make 501ci with 4.14 stroke crank 6.7 length rod and 4.390 bore.

Hope this helps and they come with pins as well..

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
16 Posts
good deal but i need pistons for 6.8 rod 1.420 comp hieght that sucks do you know of any body that has the pistons im looking for

1 - 7 of 7 Posts