460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
orderered j.e. flat tops and oliver billet rods from lem evans today cam and heads going to charlie evans soon block is at scorpion performance starting machine work :D :D THANKS LEM awesome people to deal with

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup got everything is good i tried to call but you were already gone ill call you in the morn thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the block is at jr's in lakeland getting the lifter bushings install he said i can pick up this sat and its going back to scorpion to get the rest of machine work done i got all the parts for short block (thanks lem ) sending heads to charley in 2 weeks need them for mock up motor to finish cage and headers in truck :D :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its finally running

ran motor at kenny voss's shop this weekend all i can say is wow [email protected] w/2.4 inches of vacuum in crankcase w/31deg timing 988lbs/ft of torque @6100 it carried over 900 lbs/ft of torque from 5200 thru 7300 i got vid just dont know how up load it its on youtube do search for whoopasswillis to see ill try to get link up later thanks lem

·
8,522 Posts
ran motor at kenny voss's shop this weekend all i can say is wow [email protected] w/2.4 inches of vacuum in crankcase w/31deg timing 988lbs/ft of torque @6100 it carried over 900 lbs/ft of torque from 5200 thru 7300 i got vid just dont know how up load it its on youtube do search for whoopasswillis to see ill try to get link up later thanks lem
Find the leaks that are limiting the vacuum to 2.5" Hg and put a few more degrees of ign. timing in that beast.......things will be real cool!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Johnny,
I saw the hp # you laid down and was very impressed.
Can't wait to see your when its done.I need to get Dale B to work on my truck.
You could find better folks to deal than Lem and Chaley.
Todd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts