460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

After 4 years of serving as a moderator on two different Ford-related forums owned by Autoforums, I will be stepping down as moderator effective immediately.

This decision comes after about 4-5 weeks of consideration. While there are several reasons for making this particular choice, the primary reason is due to matters outside of my position as a moderator and which require my greater attention; I am choosing to streamline my ability to focus on those outside matters.

My future intention is to continue to frequent these forums and still provide helpful information as a regular member/contributor. The main change will be only in my moderator status, which will be going away. Hopefully, that change in status (on two Autoforums websites) alone will reduce my load of online respsonsibilities on the internet down to a level where I will still find time to simply read questions, provide helpful information, and then just move along to other pressing matters after the usual online Q&A on the forums.

I am proud to have served for 4 continuous years on these forums (15 months on 460Ford) and I thank Autoforums for giving me the opportunity to do my part not only a contributor but also as a moderator whose primary interest has always been to maintain a pleasant place for we enthusiasts to exchange our Ford-related experiences and ideas.

Thank you, :cool:

Paul

·
Registered
724 Posts
Paul

Anybody who has ever dealt with or talked to Paul Kane knows he's a class act, and always willing to help out. Thanks for your service to the Forum! Greg blown473

·
Registered
17 Posts
Paul... thank you for everything and that position is always open to you. You will notice that you are now a Lifetime Premium Member. Also, a reputation level related to those comments made by members!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thank you Paul! Job well done!
I can relate to your reasons as I'm a mod on another site. Thanks for agreeing to stay around and to offer your knowlage.

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks to all for the kind words and support (and the humor, lol).

I view my commitment(s) to the forum(s) simply as a proper gesture and--as noted in the initial announcement that I would serve as moderator--as giving back. So I ain't going no-where, I'm just giving myself some much needed bandwidth for other matters immediately in front of me.

Special thanks to Cale for the recognition of my contribution. :)

Pope, I was a moderator on A LOT of forums. :eek: ...just can't swing all of it at the moment.

Now...let's get back to 385 Series engines. :D

Paul

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
I have known Mr. Paul Kane Personally for many years and he is without a doubt a stand up, direct and knowledgeable individual and one hell of a first class act !!!

You will be missed brother.

Nuff said.

:D

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
He ain't going anywhere. Rock on Paul. I wouldn't want to be in charge of moderating anything. I don't know how you put up with it. :cool::cool:

I would ban everybody who didn't want to build a red n white '66 Galaxie with a pump gas twin turbo 521 that runs 6.80's in the 1/4 and gets 37 mpg with the AC on. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts