460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Steve usually respond to PMs ??

He may be on vacation or something ??

Sent on the 20th this month looking for a PG Yoke..

Is there a better way to contact him??

·
Registered
783 Posts
He is absolutely the worst at answering anything. :( He'll blame it on his internet provider being down. Continue to bug him, he'll eventually answer. And ya, I too believe he is out playing gay blade, I mean hockey.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Gee, thanks Curt.

Yes, I've had a TON of ISP issues. I'm not enough of a tech geek with computers to know what's wrong and they've not been able to resolve it with any degree of certainty. Thanks for kind words though. I am the service administrator with a skeleton crew at a VERY busy RV dealership and have been working some extremely long hours there as well. With the current economic situation you do what you have to do if you want to help keep things rolling when the work is there. I also will have to figure out if there's something on here I can check so it alerts me to PM's. Please give me a call this evening regarding the yoke and I'll see what I can do. My cell is 319-230-1440. As you can understand, I'm often unable to answer it while at work during the days. The best time to call me would be around 7 or 8pm central time. Thanks, Steve.

ps... we did runner-up in a tournament to a vastly superior "A" league team from Peoria, Illinois. We're a "B" team at best and really had to step it up against them and were not totally disappointed at a 4-2 loss.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey, I have a selection of Ford tools so you have to be kind to me... dead blow, ball peen, claw, etc... :D

I wish there were more hours in the day... am heading home shortly hopefully, yikes.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Steve, where is the engine brake relay or fuse on a Spartan Chassis with a Cummings ISL?

Thanks in advance ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Not sure. We don't do any chassis work to speak of on motorized stuff. If we have a used unit that needs some minor stuff and we have time to do it we may, but that's it. Plus we rarely see any Spartan stuff in at all, we're an Itasca (Winnebago) dealer as our only motorized line. If I can find a dealership in some of the contacts I have which has Spartan info I'll let you know.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Thanks, I would appreciate that. Ya, I really miss my Winnebago Ultimate Freedom. I was, by far my favorite motor home. It had lots of good creature features. It only had a 330hp Cat in it, but with the help of an Edge programmer and propane injection, it would 60' pretty good. Ha.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I was called out to Hurricane Katrina (Florida) and was having warranty work done on it. My father-in-law agreed to bring it to me when it was done. He ran into the back of a watermelon truck outside of Gainsville pulling on to the highway from a roadside park. Motorhome 70+ & truck 25-30 mph, not a good combination. I bought a whole load of watermelons and didn't get to eat a single one.

The fire started because the generator was running and cause an electrical fire that ran from front to back. He escaped with a broken leg and some nasty cuts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts