460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have several 460 engines,some are complete and others are not.Would like 250.00 apiece or make an offer,will sell just parts also.I would tear down and have the parts cleaned and checked if someone would need a block or crank etc.This stuff needs to go or will just scrap it.Thanks Herb.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heads

There are several pairs of d3 heads,1 pair of dove heads 1 is is cracked between the valves,and one pair of dove heads that has been sonic cleaned and magged checked.I believe I have the valves for that set will check.would like 200.00 for the good set of dove heads and make offers on the other sets.
As for oil pans have a lot of car pans, and some truck pans that are on engines that I would prefer to sell with the engine unless someone makes a good offer on just the pan.I have been buiding and racing fords for 25 years and it is just time to slim down the collection of parts.Let me know what you need and we will work it out.Thanks Herb.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fordsrgt;I am just south of Ia Cty.in Kalona.We do get to Cordova occasionally if you would like to meet there.Let me know your needs.Herb.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
block

I do have a c9 block 429 block 150.00 429 Crank and rods and pistons 100.00 or make an offer.Herb.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts