460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 96 460 efi, intake, upper and lower, throttle body,injectors, fuel rails, wiring harness with computer,air filter box and the tubes that connect air filter box to throttle body, I was going to swap my 95 eddie bauer edition 351 motor to a 460, but its too much for me, Thanxs Rick time to lose all the extra parts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dutchlincoln79 said:
hi,
this MAF, or speed ensity?is
Are you willing to sell separate parts?
thnx

Hi, I would guess speed density, only because from the air filter box to the throttle body ,, there is no meter, correct me if I'm wrong Thanxs guys.
what part are you needing Rick

·
Registered
176 Posts
if it's MAF, i'd need the fuel part, so computer (which code does it have?), maybe harness, maf-sensor, snorkel, etc.etc.
Are there the E3 or F7 heads on?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dutchlincoln79 said:
if it's MAF, i'd need the fuel part, so computer (which code does it have?), maybe harness, maf-sensor, snorkel, etc.etc.
Are there the E3 or F7 heads on?
I dont have snorkel,, unless you call "Snorkel" the air box that has the air filter in it, in my 03 cobra the "snorkel" was a boot from the filter box into the fender well, ALTO is the number on the computer still attached to the wiring harness,, like I said I"M not sure about the mas-air not sure at all thanxs Rick the heads?? I dont have heads only upper and lower intake, t.b. and all. no heads

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
I have a new wiring harness for an electronic injection it is ford part ISM-12071-C302 and also have one of the M-12071-K302 relay packages I will sell if it will work, both are new I will take $350 for them to your door I gave alot more than that for them just don't need them any more. they are not in the Ford Motorsport catalog any more discontinued...

Randy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts