460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have the stock stroke crank from my car i am geting rid of, It is not a stock crank, i think it is one of those scat replacement cranks, it looks way better thank stock and has no flash or casting marks on it, this crank went 9s and is in PERFECT condition, when i took this motor apart the bearings were so nice that i literally used them in another engine (king race bearings), this crank has been knife edged and balenced, it was balenced to eagle rods and trw forged flat top pistons, so if you have those rods and pistons you will be in good shape, i still have the balence card to go with it, i am asking 200$ for this crank.. thanks 724-737-5088/724-984-6162

·
Registered
19 Posts
Interested

Where in Penn. are you located would probally ride up and pick it up just a sunday cruise I live in n.c outside of Charlotte. Let me know and I'll get back

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where in Penn. are you located would probally ride up and pick it up just a sunday cruise I live in n.c outside of Charlotte. Let me know and I'll get back
I am just above the wv border is southwestern pa, it called McClellandtown, pa 15458

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I"ll take it a monday be best day for me if ok with you and let me know time and I"ll pick it up
i work on monday here at my speed shop until 5pm, but i only live 1 mile from the shop. call me if you need any directions or anything related.. thanks man..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts