460 Ford Forum banner

stoled car

2K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  65comet404 
#1 · (Edited)
REWARD UP TO $10K
FOR RETURN OF FOX BODY TURBO CAR SHOWN IN ABOVE PICTURE(COMPLETE AND FULLY IN TACT)
STOLEN FROM FM 1960 AND FERREL RD/R AND J AUTOMOTIVE NEXT TO VOLVO RENTS. WEDNESDAY NIGHT OR EARLY THURSDAY MORNING
42 FT OLDER WHITE AND ALUMINUM GOOSENECK WITH ENTIRE RACE PROGRAM INSIDE. CAR/AND MANY MISC. ACCESSORIES
HAVE VIN # ON TRAILER, CAR, AND TOW VEHICLE
CONTACT
OWNER
RANDY WHITMAN
713-516-4126

See less See more
#6 ·
Sorry

Sorry to hear your car was stolen. I worry about mine every day. Got an alarm system on the trailer, a Pro Tec 1. If you catch them, get a lick in for me right in the dad gum jaw. Break that SOB so they will remember you next time. Good Luck.

Kerry

#7 ·
Seems to be a lot of this going on here lately. I just read on the local bracket racers forum that someone tried to steal a fellow racers truck, trailer and car all in one package after he returned home from racing on a Saturday night. They did some damage but didn't get anything.

#8 ·
no my friend car was stoled and he had some 1 post pics of it saying it was stoled. some 1 else seen the pic of the car and that it was stoled on this 1 site. a man that called said that he can see a car that looks like yours in this guys back yard but the guy has a high fence so u can see it from the road. told him to come look at it. he went to that guys house looked at the car it had a custom paint job on it and he knew it was his car so he called the cops to come to that house. he got his car back before they took any thing off.
my car dont have a motor in it but i dont know what i would do if it got stoled

#11 ·
Come and try and steal our car and your *** will be splattered ALL over the side of the trailer!! Then I'll just wash ya off like a bug;) Protected by Glock, S&W, Ruger, whatever is close by. Seriously though, is yours lo-jacked or something Nick? If this guy did get his car back, thats awesome. This kind of thing REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!!! :mad:

Boo Boo

#18 ·
Come and try and steal our car and your *** will be splattered ALL over the side of the trailer!! Then I'll just wash ya off like a bug;) Protected by Glock, S&W, Ruger, whatever is close by. Seriously though, is yours lo-jacked or something Nick? If this guy did get his car back, thats awesome. This kind of thing REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!!! :mad:

Boo Boo

lo-jack only works in certain areas ...... i sell a device at my store to do live tracking so moms and dads can track there kids were abouts ...... same device i have on all the pieces to my race program ..... i have a geo fence setup on the device so it will call me and my monitoring service when its on the move .....its also tied in with my security system on my f250 .....its a great piece of mind :)....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.