460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has any info on my heads? I had a set of Ford Motorsport A-460 heads at Dreamchaser Racing Engines in Amarillo TX, I went to pick them up and the owner dosn't remember having them. Then I found out through a ford friend of mine that the Dreamchaser owner tried to sell him my heads while they were at the buick-ford shotout in Noble, OK last year. They were also listed on his web site. Any help would be gratfully apprciated....... I am not looking to get the heads back from whoever purchased them, but proof he sold them without my permission or compensation to me.
thanks fairlane

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
If anyone has any info on my heads? I had a set of Ford Motorsport A-460 heads at Dreamchaser Racing Engines in Amarillo TX, I went to pick them up and the owner dosn't remember having them. Then I found out through a ford friend of mine that the Dreamchaser owner tried to sell him my heads while they were at the buick-ford shotout in Noble, OK last year. They were also listed on his web site. Any help would be gratfully apprciated....... I am not looking to get the heads back from whoever purchased them, but proof he sold them without my permission or compensation to me.
thanks fairlane
got proof you left them there ?

no need to know who bought them , he owe's youu the heads/cost to replace

btw , how long where they left at his business ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had bought a scat rotating assembly from him that we're for these heads,then had a amx motor done then he has amnesia when I asked were they we're but he could tell me about his other motors that customers had left there.thanks for ur help

·
Registered
192 Posts
Id start with a report from the law enforcement of where the shop is located. Drill your friend and get details. Have him write a statement. Don't let them tell you its civil either. Also, do you have a receipt from when you dropped off the heads? You may find out from po po that he's tried this before. Do you know serial numbers or identifying marks on the heads? Did you take any photos of them at any point?

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
thanks fairlane
If your 100% in the right and he is dead set in the wrong and you tried reasonable ways to sort this out to no avail then Beat his skull. These guys seem to get away with this stuff. Sometime the old fashioned way might jog his memory

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Sounds like the 'Yellow bullet' is in the drag racing world what "Pirate 4x4" is in the Truck world...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts