460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My/Ryder service truck an E350 Ford, 6.0, A/T, cutaway van with 15 ft box body, white in color with Ryder logos on both cab doors and rear door, has "mobile maintenance services" on both sides of body. Taken from Tupelo Mississippi shop on Thurs AM at approx 3 ot 6 AM. Truck also contained my Snap On Road chest full of tools along with a Miller welder/10,000 watt gen, a Saylor Beal gas powered compressor, grease gun with 75 ft hose on a reel, two 10 ft Delta tool boxes filled with lights, suspension parts, brake parts for trac/tlr. An Auto Meter Batt/Alt tester, assorted fuel and oil filters for Thermo King, Carrier and truck engines. A 55 gal fuel drum with a 12V pump with a 30 foot hose on it, Many, many other parts. Unit # 977574

Second truck is an F550 Ford Super Duty, white in color, with JPC (Journal Publishing Co.) on both doors, it too, has a 15 ft box body and has/had Ryder decals with Tupelo Miss 0514 on them. It also has the 6.0 and A/T.

If you see either of these, contact Ryder at 662-844-1931 ext 4, 7 to 11 Mon thru Fri and 7 to 4 on Sat. Really like to get my tools back, took a lifetime to get them.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Good Luck getting them back :( But I would say the trucks/equipment are scattered all over the country.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts