460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Thanks, I just changed off Sunday night football. Are you in it?
If you are let me know who you are, I'm gone to watch it. 8)

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
naw I'm not in it............but that would be AWESOME!!!! lol

Who knows maybe next season :wink: ...........we plan to be a little more "aggressive" than we have in the past. Gonna buy the wife a new Edge so i can have her explorer and "fix" it all up........

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
That is some big hale, I figured they would have dumped the gay dude for making to many bad calls last year.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reed's the one you need to roll with. All that other fancy circus crap aint worth a damn. Just need a little data, a good nose for it and a nimble vehicle.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Can you say busted windshield? :lol:
The new machine looks stealthy.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Break out the old tank. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Damn, gay boy missed it again, but with that said now that they have old equipment they will hit a big one and their stuff won't hold up. :lol:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dodge sucks lol...whats sad is everyone of these days they show on there I can remember, hell I use vacation days at work for that stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Looks like they may be in some crap. :shock:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
That was good, but I have to get up at 2:45 to go hunting. :(
I will try and think about storms to keep me awake in my stand tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I've just recently starting watching that show. VERY cool truck they built. Missed it tonight. Have to catch the replay.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we have a chance of storms here tomorrow, no tornado's but could have big hail and a few bow echos.............awesome :D

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Our little chase group is more like Reed's, we roll with the minimun amount of gadjets, but still seem to get in the mix. And yes we get just as wound up as he does.

We had 2 severe weather days last week and I didnt get squat done at work, I ended up nowcasting for my dad as they went out. It turned out to be a non producing system, everything pointed to hell on earth, but there was just one small thing missing that led to no tornados.

Man spring is a long time off.......... :cry:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Hell I don't chase them they have a tendency to come find me :shock: 2 of them throu here in the last couple years both had tornado's the one i got pic's of and put on here was only 3 to 4 hundred feet away thats close enough for me... :shock:

Randy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts