460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone go to street car chaos last night at US 41 in indiana? there were some really mean cars running and good money races......and then the usual 17 sec. crap and people running thier stock fullsize pickups, and suv's (if they could cut that out id be happy). mostly really fast 10-11 sec cars old and new-

·
Registered
181 Posts
I go to every one they have awesome time for sure.Id urge anyone that has never been there to come out and check it out.Here is a taste

·
Registered
264 Posts
I had to work but wanted to go.
We have been to a few SCC races.
I hope to have my truck ready for some TnT sometime this summer over at US41.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Nope wasnt my car the guys name is Randy Brown.Wish it was tho even if it is a chebby.The mustang your talking about is Jason Carrs hes the guy from the Byron wheelie contest that was in car craft magazine.Here is a vid of his first pass

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
damn thats a mean motor than. that white GSX was a really sharp car......and was it that silver monte or was it the regal t type that was flawless and had the plastic film on the rear quarters........i dont remember which of the cars it was......looked like i had spend 6 months at a body shop, it was perfect and i'd say the best looking one ive seen in my life even at any car show. a real 80's malibu-fest there haha. no wonder i never see any on the street, 40 of the local ones are at the track on trailers.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the economy has made everyone's winter projects turn into..."it'll be done maybe 2 summers from now" haha. i either had all my parts stocked up and no money to pay someones labor or i had cash to get something done and cant get the parts because all my cards are maxed out ........ then u see somepeople's build sheets going on currently and it makes me want to go work where they do!

·
Registered
181 Posts
the economy has made everyone's winter projects turn into..."it'll be done maybe 2 summers from now" haha. i either had all my parts stocked up and no money to pay someones labor or i had cash to get something done and cant get the parts because all my cards are maxed out ........ then u see somepeople's build sheets going on currently and it makes me want to go work where they do!
I hear ya.Ive got this sitting here just waiting to be ran,but dont got the extra funds for the trans and converter yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts