• Total voters
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may not be Kentucky vs. Indiana, GM vs Ford, North vs. South,

Wade vs Roe or even Lem Evans vs. Rehr-Morrison

What we have here is Brother vs Brother in an Epic battle of biblical proportions! Street Head Mafia vs. The Almighty A-Team

Boys pass out the popcorn, put the women and children to bed cause this one could get ugly quick!

jones stand by with your quickest lock finger ever and get ready to pull an all nighter!

·
Registered
708 Posts
How about the D2VE Wretched Bastards?? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I'm on the fast team, I ain't got any A-heads......I guess I'll vote for the A=team

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bruno said:
i guess your not on my team tweety bird --- cause your not faster then me!!!!!
In the words of Peter Griffin (family guy) hahahahahahahahahah Tweedy bird!

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Hey Boys,

I'm straddling the fence on this one, and it's a win-win situation for me. I'm cheering for the TFS Street Head Mafia, AND I'm cheering for the Almighty A-Head team.

I've ported & flowed a bunch of heads and for sure the little TFS Street heads make more power than they have the God given right to. In fact we might set a new horsepower record for them this weekend when Blake the Snake comes and dynos his stuff. Sorry Bruno, your Edelbrock heads don't count in this game.

Then when we talk about the Almighty A-heads, they are the best BIG horsepower value per dollar spent. I've got a lot of players in this camp also. The two cars in the finals of Super-Pro last year had TFS A-460 heads on their engines, George Keown and Lynn Ellison driving Oakley's #2 dragster.

As we all know, regardless of how much horsepower you have under the hood, it is the ability to make your car run consistently and repeatably that determines whether or not you win. So I'll generally go with the experienced racer for that. The main thing is that we all have a good time and a that nobody has any accidents, either at the track, or while traveling to and from the race.

Good luck to all,

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Bruno , I think we're on the same team here...THE OUTSIDERS...lol..I'll give either one of them a good race.......Turn on the green light and lets get on with it :D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey Charlie ,it's an honor to be on your team :D Bruno, I think you meant beat instead of bet? But whatever we'll find out pretty soon who's got the baddest ride 8) If you make it up here?? got your head back yet?

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I probably won't out run anyone with my ole Dove-C's but, I'll have a great time BullS...... w/everyone.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
It'll be a blast for sure, just hanging out with all these blue oval brothers will be great. You can do like Bruno ,and tell everyone how your going to spank them..................lol..................see ya there

D

·
0 Posts
(as the "A" Team theme plays in the background and Mr. T points at you)"I Pitty the TFS Street Fools" :lol:

The Bash should be a blast !!!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey Bruno , your gonna have to back that up ,pickupman weighs in right there at 3400.lol............that aligator mouth is overloading that hummingbird azz again :lol:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts