460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to tell you first that my heads are a stock variety, not the big sloth killer type, and I have a set of aftermarket style girdles I kept instead of the OEM's I gave away. They are brand new, They have the rounded ends not the square ends as per OEM(being square)There are things that are not in the book that I should know, So, I am selling these HP style Girts,And I'm Honest I payed 50.00 for them and 16.00 for the shipping, that makes 66.00. so the price is 66.00 plus shipping to you. Send a nasty gram if you would like to buy them.. Dboy

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
2.124 stock and 1.750

OK, I dint have the exact mesurement, The stock distance from Intake to exhaust is 2.125,on OEM, Upon measuring the distance on the girdle I came up with 1.750. I didnt mean to put you off. The war dept wanted me to nuke dinner on the carbon generator.Sorry Dude These are 6061 extrude bar metal to 1600 tons PSI as per manufacturer. These come with Poly locks etc. Also I found in my W/H some pistons that are for a 429, Z3317 @ .060. Im trying to rid of alot of stuff so my wife wont toss it. These are streetable pistons and flat top at that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts