460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the comp or harland sharp girdles and was wondering if you guys have any prefrences on stud girdles. C9VE head .700 lift

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Jomar for the win... quality merchandise, good people. They sponser racers,, pay contingency.. support those that support us (with quality products that is).

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't see were they fit C9VE production heads just tfs, motorsport ...... Please help me if I am wrong.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts

Here is a Jomar girdle on my DOVE's. Real nice piece.

·
Registered
708 Posts
And make sure, whoever you buy from, that you get the Jomar locks along with the girdle....it's quite possible for a retailer to sell the Jomar girdle with cheap-*** locks that aren't concentric & won't hold an adjustment, just to offer a lower price.

Along the same lines, call ARP directly & tell them you want studs that are meant to be used with a stud girdle....their regular stuff is good & will likely be fine for you, (and has been for many others), but they don't actually guarantee concentricity unless you specify "to be used with a girdle". Someone else here mentioned this a while back, so I called them up & confirmed it. I have to say, though, that I've not had a problem with the regular ARP studs I've used in the past. :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Could not help but to add another pic of a great product. These have been holding this together problem free since 2001. Street cam-.620" lift.

·
Registered
49 Posts
THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!!!

We at Jomar appreciate the vote of confidence in our stuff, and stand behind our product with a pretty much unconditional guarantee and unlimited tech support - we'll talk as long as you want to!!!

They're pretty simple devices, but they have to fit the application, so if anybody has issues like lash changing when tightening the clamp bars, or obvious misalignment prior to that, give us a call and make sure.

Lem (B. F. Evans Raceparts) sells about as many of the BBF girdles as anybody in the USA so he's the "Go to" guy who's got them in stock.

Happy New Year!

JB

(getting ready to head South and West to Evansville!!!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts