460 Ford Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have come across a financial emergency, which has unfortunately brought my 545ci engine build to a halt. I am forced to sell everything! My loss is...well I guess...your gain. Here is what I have:

Ford SCJ bare heads $1000 shipped. I will include SCJ guide plates and 1.9" rocker arm studs. I did do some porting...more like smoothing out. Nothing crazy. Have not had a valve job done. Never mounted or ran.

Scat cast rotating assembly .030 4.5" stroke. I beam rods 6.7". Probe -33.3 SCJ pistons. Fully balanced with a flexplate. Everything is still in the box. $1400 shipped.

Comp cams K34-773-9 compete kit... cam, springs, chain, retainers...ect. $700 shipped. The cam is the xr292-r-10. Not sure of the specs, but you can find them on Comp cams website.

Crower SS enduro rocker arms 1.73. $275 shipped. Brand new still in the box.

D&D fox body swap headers. I bought them on ebay and supposedly the had not been used, only bolted on and fitted to the car, but I think they have been ran. They were painted silver and have a few chips in the paint. Not sure how you measure headers, they are 2 1/8 diameter measuring to the outside of the headers and 2" measuring the inside of the headers and have a 3" collector...long tubes. $350 shipped.

Brand new ford racing/melling HV oil pump...$60 shipped.

Ford racing/kaase valves..the larger ones that are put on the kaase heads and .100" long set of 16. $160 shipped.

PM me if anything is of interest. I will accept Paypal and money orders.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.