460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
I feel his pain - I can't find my F'n rad cap either... :D

On a brighter note, I see our newest member is BarangoTamingo. His occupation is travelling, and his interests are "worker". I suspect he'll have a lot to contribute to the forum. 8)

·
Registered
320 Posts
that idoit the radiator cap is located inside the block you have to take very bolt you can see out and it opens up like a transformer. the remove the cap the says "OPPPPPPPSSSSSS dumb a**"

·
Registered
620 Posts
John I. said:
I feel his pain - I can't find my F'n rad cap either... :D

On a brighter note, I see our newest member is BarangoTamingo. His occupation is travelling, and his interests are "worker". I suspect he'll have a lot to contribute to the forum. 8)
That is quite possibly top 5 on the funniest things I've ever heard...I'm still crackin' up..

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
psquare75, you belong to that forum? when coolant systems are opened/drained, (sure you know this) just filling without opening the T stat at temp, will give and repeat the problem he has. head gasket is bound to fail at some point. maybe pass the info on

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2slow said:
psquare75, you belong to that forum? when coolant systems are opened/drained, (sure you know this) just filling without opening the T stat at temp, will give and repeat the problem he has. head gasket is bound to fail at some point. maybe pass the info on
Nope, I'm not on that forum. It's local to me, but I choose to not associate with them, I'm on the other local boards.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
When I sold auto parts years ago, a guy came in and bought a quart of oil. He didn't know where to put it in, and was obviously too proud to admit it. So he poured it all over the motor, shut the hood and drove away. I guess he figured it would soak in somewhere. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
uf63 said:
Nobody is that stupid--------------WELL ya never know :?

I was always under the assumption that there is no stupid Question. But then again You have to meet some of the guys, I have and yes there are... :shock:

and for example take Les? point proven

Randy

·
Registered
792 Posts
I used to run an inner city Detroit part store. One day a neighborhood dude drop in and asks for a can of "Freezone". We figure out that he wants some Freon and sell him a can.

A minute later I run out of the store just in time to stop him. He is holding the can of Freon in one hand, his "church key" bottle opener in the other - and asking his sidekick where to pour this stuff in.....

·
Registered
377 Posts
Barry_R said:
I used to run an inner city Detroit part store. One day a neighborhood dude drop in and asks for a can of "Freezone". We figure out that he wants some Freon and sell him a can.

A minute later I run out of the store just in time to stop him. He is holding the can of Freon in one hand, his "church key" bottle opener in the other - and asking his sidekick where to pour this stuff in.....

ooooof!!! doesn't suprise me :roll: can't fix less than smart

1 - 18 of 18 Posts