460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bunch of ford/non ford stuff heres the list;

Non ford stuff
14x3" K&N filter, still in plastic and box (asking 35$ plus the ride)
MSD Blaster 2F coil, used to break motor in, setup for ford horseshoe connector (30$ shipped)
MSD blaster 2 coil, 8202 brand new still in package (35$ shipped)
edelbrock proflow 1002 air cleaner brand new in box (15$ shipped)
1/2" NPT assmebled 3ft oil filter relocation lines and block adapter(oring included) (25$ plus the ride)
2 sets of thru radiator mounting kits for anything, coolers, fans etc (10$ shipped)

Ford stuff
ford 3.08 i believe rear gears for 8.8 (40$ plus the ride)
2 C6 long output shafts, one has governor
rebuilt C6 forward drum, 4 red alto clutches/kolene steels never used (50$ plus the ride)
C6 P servo and cover (25$ plus the ride)
Brand new C6 adjustable Purple modulator (15$ shipped)
aluminum 3 gear planitarys for C6
BRAND NEW iron water pump with BRAND new from ford dealer backing plate. Pump was sealed with POR15 then painted silver with high temp gas resistant paint. (50$ plus the ride) i paid over 65$ for the parts alone.
I have 2 sets of ford 460 head bolts
Pair of cobra jet felpro pinto seal intake gaskets, stock felpro exhaust gaskets (20$ shipped)
barely used Brass terminal distributer cap

Heres a couple of pics some of the stuff is chevy stuff so don't worry, no pics taken of everything, Ask and you shall receive.
Pic 1 shows the oil filter relocation lines, blaster 2 coil, K&N filter and 2 sets of through radiator mounting kits. Gaskets there are SBC stuff and the fans were sold already.

SOME PRICES ADDED!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here are some pics of the trans stuff that I got. I also will post the price of things that I know what i paid for them.

some added stuff:

1.Brand new in bag, Sonnax inner race with oiling mods for #9 thrust washer (20$ shipped)
2.Stock C6 input shaft (15$ plus the ride)
3.copper selective washers
4.new bushings for high/rev drum
5.Pic of assembled forward clutch drum with 4 alto clutches/kolene steels, on top of the drum is the 5th clutch/kolene steel that I didn't fit, to run 5 you need a stepped pressure plate or a new machined snap ring groove, but it fits 4 fine which is more than the original 3 clutches. (asking 50$ plus the ride)
6. ford A servo lever (15$ shipped)
7. 1976 ford valve body (55$ shipped
8. rebuild front C6 pump, new pump gears, new bushings pressed in etc.(40$ plus the ride)

Again all prices are negotiable so shoot me a fair price.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sry I need to update this. Just sold my fans on another forum. Everything else is still for sale. Please shoot me offers if u see something u like.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
take 5$ off everything and thats the price! shipping still applies. come on! new K&N 14x3" for 30$!!!! MSD blaster 2F coil for 25$!!! MSD blaster 2 standard coil 30$!!! these prices are low guys. I want this stuff gone!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts