460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we rolled into Orlando today for spring break and stopped by the new Super 8 by Wet & Wild. Well it isn't so new, half *** renovated maybe. Anyways, the room was dirty so we called them and told them. We called a couple other places on the way back to the front and found another hotel. We get back to the front and they tell us that we used the room and we have to pay for it. Long story short there was alot of yelling and the cops showed up. They charged $421 to our credit card three times by the time we had called back the credit card company (while the police were there). The police officer told us to stay away from Super 8, Motel 6 and one other across the street as they have to come there on a regular basis.

Just thought I would pass it on so no one has to go thru what I went thru. Here is a tip, when they have a security guard at check in you can expect problems.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hotel

We went out west and had very good stay at the "8" we stayed at. 8) But i can understand some could be not worth a ****. :( So thanks for warring in that area. Must be RUN BY THOSE DUM *** SAND "NIGGERS" :x who we need to go back to dam counrty where they came from. :evil: Tried of our government help putting them in business with our TAX paying money and WE the public borned an pledge to this counrty can't get the same kind of loan to go in business. :shock: They are taking over counrty slowly,motels,convience stores and ABC stores. :cry: Plus they don't support the local communitys :twisted:--FASTFROG--- :wink:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Re: Hotel

fastfrog said:
We went out west and had very good stay at the "8" we stayed at. 8) But i can understand some could be not worth a ****. :( So thanks for warring in that area. Must be RUN BY THOSE DUM *** SAND "NIGGERS" :x who we need to go back to dam counrty where they came from. :evil: Tried of our government help putting them in business with our TAX paying money and WE the public borned an pledge to this counrty can't get the same kind of loan to go in business. :shock: They are taking over counrty slowly,motels,convience stores and ABC stores. :cry: Plus they don't support the local communitys :twisted:--FASTFROG--- :wink:
Would you hold that opinion of all white people if the Motel 8 in dispute was run by a white person? Or wouldn't that count in your bigoted opinion of the world?

I'm not to proud of you as a white person myself.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We used to stay at Super 8 all the time but after the last two experiences I don't think it will be happening again. I don't think there are any "white" people that own hotels anymore but I could care a less. You could be purple and it doesn't matter as long as I get what I am paying for.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
It's at the sw corner of hwy 60 and hwy 431 I believe. You won't have any issues there. Kind of motel row, so to speak.

·
Registered
948 Posts
fordsbyjay said:
We used to stay at Super 8 all the time but after the last two experiences I don't think it will be happening again. I don't think there are any "white" people that own hotels anymore but I could care a less. You could be purple and it doesn't matter as long as I get what I am paying for.
You're angry with my comments?

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Harold said:
Does anyone know anything about the super8 in Owensboro, that is where i'm booked for the bash?
I stayed there last year for the Bash, so did Damon Sea, Blake and several others. The room was nice and clean. It's just behind the Texas Roadhouse so that made it convenient.

And we can do without the racial slurs :wink: .

·
Registered
862 Posts
I agree with Doug........ The rooms were clean. Blake offered his room to let me stay with him cause I was sleeping in the truck at the track. Race has NOTHING to do with your service. NOT EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS ONE COLOR OR ANOTHER!!!!!

On a lighter note, getting REAL excited bout the bash!!!!! Can't wait to see ya'll again this year!!!!!!

Keith

1 - 15 of 15 Posts