460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just got off the phone while making reservations at the Super 8 Motel. The other day the prices were $55 and $60 single/double. Today I checked on line and the prices were at $80 per night. So I called Super 8 Owensboro and spoke with a really nice lady who quoted me a price of $54.95 plus tax ($62.46) per night for Two queen beds non smoking. When she punched it into the computer it rang up $79.95 however she still honored the original quote.

She asked if there was something special going on that weekend so I told her about the BBF event we are putting on at Windy Hollow. So she is going to talk to her boss and see about blocking off some rooms for us and giving us a break on the $80 price. As of now there are 51 rooms left for that weekend so book 'em NOW if you can. Tell her that you are with the BBF crew that will be racing at Windy Hollow and ask about a discounted rate. BTW her dad races a 65 Mustang at Windy so a little sweet talk won't hurt! She's going to tell her dad and all their friends about this special event going on April 27th to 29th!

Hope this helps those still looking for a room!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey Damon when I made my reversations yesterday the problem with room availity was little league type baseball. There is some type of tournament going on that week for younger youth baseball and the majority of the rooms have been taken up by their parents just in case their kids make the tournament. One of the ladies at a motel desk said all her rooms were reserved that weekend but for me to call back in 3 or 4 weeks because some rooms may have cleared out as some parents realized that their childs team did not make it to the tournament. I thought the BBF Nationals was the problem to until I started asking questions.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
T

·
0 Posts
Well Damon, since you are the master of getting cheap prices , Rick & I decided to call Super 8. I just got off the phone with Norma, told her that I was a friend of Damon Sea, & she looked you up & confirmed your stay. She then gave us a room for the same $62.46 after taxes as you. That is a grand total of $187.38 for 3 nights. Beats the hell out of $395 for 3 nights at the Comfort Suites. Thanks for letting me throw your name around a little. It sure helps knowing people in high places... :lol:

·
Registered
360 Posts
TopSportsman916 said:
Well Damon, since you are the master of getting cheap prices , Rick & I decided to call Super 8. I just got off the phone with Norma, told her that I was a friend of Damon Sea, & she looked you up & confirmed your stay. She then gave us a room for the same $62.46 after taxes as you. That is a grand total of $187.38 for 3 nights. Beats the hell out of $395 for 3 nights at the Comfort Suites. Thanks for letting me throw your name around a little. It sure helps knowing people in high places... :lol:
I agree, I just got off the phone with Norma and after shamelessly using Damon's name :wink: I got the good price to 8)

T

·
0 Posts
Rob, look forward to having a drink or two or three with you & Damon . I know I will be dehydrated from drooling all day over your hemi !! :lol:

T

·
0 Posts
Cool !!!

Well Randy, I went on Super 8's website to download my confirmation info. I saw then they charged me $69.95 a night. I called Norma back & she explained that the rates change sometimes in March/April & that the rates go up. She said the girl made a mistake with Damon. So I guess Damon has all the luck!!! :lol: But $235 is still better than $395 !!!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Well, I haven't made reservations yet. I guess I'll call tomorrow and shamelessly plug everybody's name and get myself a room too.

Looks like it'll be me, my dad, and my brother attending.... Just wish I had a damn car to bring..

Damon, I sold that SBF shortblock. Just wanted to let you know....

·
Registered
360 Posts
Looking forward to meeting everyone, it should be a great time :!:
Oh I almost forgot......Mmmmmmmmm beer 8)

·
Registered
783 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
Curt said:
Does the track have RV hook ups?
Not sure. I just got off the phone with Phillip but didn't ask that question :p

I'll see if I can find out.........

You want me to add you to the contact list? You will be attending?

Thanks!

Damon
Spring is my very busiest time for work, but I will be there if all works out. Put me on the contact list for sure. I'll stay at the track either way, but it would be nice to be able to plug in! :)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spring is my very busiest time for work, but I will be there if all works out. Put me on the contact list for sure. I'll stay at the track either way, but it would be nice to be able to plug in!
Quote from Phillip about the RV hookups

NO RV HOOK-UPS GUYS BUT WINDY HOLLOW CAMPGROUND IS JUST 1/2 MILE AWAY FOR ANYONE INTERESTED. 270-785-4150 THANKS PHILLIP
You guys crack me up! By the time I get to Super 8 I'll be some famous 'rock star' and they will all want my autograph :lol: :lol: :p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TopSportsman916 said:
Cool !!!

Well Randy, I went on Super 8's website to download my confirmation info. I saw then they charged me $69.95 a night. I called Norma back & she explained that the rates change sometimes in March/April & that the rates go up. She said the girl made a mistake with Damon. So I guess Damon has all the luck!!! :lol: But $235 is still better than $395 !!!
Chris,

Where did you download the confirmation information?

Thanks

·
Registered
360 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
TopSportsman916 said:
Cool !!!

Chris,

Where did you download the confirmation information?

Thanks

Damon,

If you go to this site and click on "retrieve reservation" in the upper left column you can fill out the info (name & credit card) and see your reservations, you could print the page but to send them to an email address I think you have make a membership account.

Rob

·
Registered
331 Posts
I agree, I just got off the phone with Norma and after shamelessly using Damon's name :wink: I got the good price to 8)[/quote]

awesome Rob!! the Advantage Crew will be campin out on the floor.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts