460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cancelled mine. I cannot make it. My truck is broke down, have no money, but I am covered up with work that is due Thursday and Friday. I'll catch you guys next time. Have fun.

David

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
I will call Racin Ray and have him come by and pick your butt up :wink:

Blake

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
ProF100 said:
You never know, I might just show up. If I do, someone is going to have to let me sleep in the floor!! :shock:
Come on :!: You know the way. There's a couch upstairs that unfolds and makes a bed. You can have it. :D There's things to be seen and things to learn at the Bash. You know you don't want to miss it. 8)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Geez David,
Hate to hear that.You are welcome to ride up with me and Pam.Will leave early Friday morn and will come home Sunday nite.Call me if you want a ride.

·
Registered
518 Posts
x

Come on Dave, load up some of that "super nice work" you do, and head North. People enjoy your products and knowledge more than you think!
Your expertise offers much entertainment and education! Hell, if you can't find a place to lay down, I might let you stay at my girl friends! :wink:

Dave.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Re: x

LivermoreDave said:
Come on Dave, load up some of that "super nice work" you do, and head North. People enjoy your products and knowledge more than you think!
Your expertise offers much entertainment and education! Hell, if you can't find a place to lay down, I might let you stay at my girl friends! :wink:

Dave.
You talked him into it,

Come on David, you must find a way :!: :? Ill save you a seat next to Tracy, youll have to fight Randy over it :p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts