460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just finished the build on the motor of this car motor is new 557 aluminum edelbrock performer 75 cc heads forged crank,forged pistons and rods,lunati cam soild flat and lifters,chromly trick flow push rods, canton 7 qt pan,million high volume oil pump, hay's flexplate, csr electric water pump, powder coated hooker headers. high tourqe power master starter, drag radials,borla exhaust, c4 trans,tci converter, pistol grip shifter ,all tach and gauges,cage could cert to 8.50 ,full spool 373 gears c-clip ends 31 spline moser
axles, 5 gal fuel cell, holley blue fuel pump, 750 hp carb,and much more to list call for more in for car has only 5 miles on build no corner cut on this build, and this is a 9-sec street car all lights blinker work has painless with over head switch panel. call me 6023304835 if you would like more info to much to list. $11,000 obo this car is very clean View attachment 12108

View attachment 12110

View attachment 12109

View attachment 12106

View attachment 12107

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Man that's a really clean nice car if you can't get $8,500.00 for it keep it.If it were my car i wouldn't even go as low as you have on the price.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mark it is one of the cleanest coupes i have ever seen the body is perfect. I just spent over $7k on the motor alone im just burnt out on performance. to good of a deal but it's all good.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Does it have a clean title?
What is the cage certified to?
Is the motor hard blocked or is it streetable?
Who built the motor?
Was the block sonic tested?
I've got a friend that I emailed your info to. He's in the Phoenix area.
Thanks.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yes it has a clean title, cage does not have cert it could cert to 8;50, machine work done by BASKO MACHINE SHOP locally, not sure if he sonic tested it but i was told that that year block has alot of meat in it, it's not filled either i built it to street drive it 11.5;1 comp, pump gas.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[/ATTACH]
Yes it has a clean title, cage does not have cert it could cert to 8;50, machine work done by BASKO MACHINE SHOP locally, not sure if he sonic tested it but i was told that that year block has alot of meat in it, it's not filled either i built it to street drive it 11.5;1 comp, pump gas.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

2012-05-08_18-43-02_951.jpg [/ATTACH]

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes it has a clean title, cage does not have cert it could cert to 8;50, machine work done by BASKO MACHINE SHOP locally, not sure if he sonic tested it but i was told that that year block has alot of meat in it, it's not filled either i built it to street drive it 11.5;1 comp, pump gas. 2012-05-08_18-43-02_951.jpg

2012-05-08_18-44-59_774.jpg

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

1 - 20 of 27 Posts