·
Registered
928 Posts
Nice! :)

What? $100,000 or more?

·
Registered
447 Posts
I thought Ford was dumping their whole drag racing program. Everything from this Mustang to John Forces Mustang. Maybe 2014 is the end?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Fine.
Since we're playing with internetz moneyz,
drop the C4 and replace with Magnum T56....

And see if it could pass your state's sniffer test....
Well if we're gonna go all out go all out!!!!! Liberty 5 speed behind that 572:D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fine.
Since we're playing with internetz moneyz,
drop the C4 and replace with Magnum T56....

And see if it could pass your state's sniffer test....

A "sniffer test" is not relavent. This Mustang is sold as a race part.....it has no V.I.N. and can not legally be registered in any state

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
WOW you guys are lucky, what a beast!!

Ford AUSTRALIA closing its doors 2016, no more aussie fords will ever be made.

·
Registered
569 Posts
paint

I gotta say...... never been a fan of the whole flat/satin black thing..... but I am rethinking that now, lol. SWEET

As for the "Not legal to register in any state for street"? Ford did that with a handful of custom built high performance Police Crown Vics used to teach patrolman driving maneuvers' and when done with them they sold them. The were marked right on the title "OFF ROAD ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS". Hemmings Muscle mag did a report on one lucky guy who ended up with one and wanted to make it street legal. He jumped through more hoops than any of us could probably do but DID finally get it titled for the street. Probably helped that he was either one of the instructors or a patrolman (one or other, I can't remember).

But it just goes to show..... "NEVER SAY NEVER"!!!!! LOL

Personally, It would see some street time if it were mine, with fictitious plates of coarse but hey...... who WOULDN'T give it a shot!!!! LOL

My Torino was driven in a 5 mile radius of my house (2 bars and a winery) until the new slicks went on :)

·
Registered
928 Posts
I thought Ford was dumping their whole drag racing program. Everything from this Mustang to John Forces Mustang. Maybe 2014 is the end?
Geez, late 1970 all over again...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Geez, late 1970 all over again...
All the more reason to snap one up before there all gone!
At $97,000 its a bargin to own the quickest production vehicle
in the world. Only place you can use it is at a drag strip though:mad:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Everyone needs to check one of these cars out in real life. They are meticulously built right down to the snake on the slicks. A real work of art. Ford is finally getting smart by putting their race dollars in a car that will actually sell cars on Monday . IMO,sponsoring John Force w/billions of $$$$ through the years never sold one Ford on monday or any other day.

Lem, I heard it's coming to Ohio,wish it was in my shop.:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts