460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys you may want to call the Super Eight Motel and confirm your reservations if you were planning to stay there while at Bash II. I called to confirm the dates for my reservations this last Saturday and they had NO record of my call, none at all. I even had the confirmation numbers and they were shown blank in the motel reservation logs. My case may have been a fluke because the person that took the reservations must have been an idiot but you may want to check just to make sure. They was able to get me two more rooms but was lucky to get them. Needless to say I about blew my stack when they said they had NO RECORD of my call or reservations. Good luck on getting in if you don't call and check them out. I WILL call again in about a week or so and double check again, I don't trust them anymore.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
I have yet to make hotel reservations! Is there a lot going on that weekend? I fiqure good ole trusty Motel 6 would have rooms if all else fails.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is some type of youth ball games happening that same weekend and motel room are at a preminum. Most folks are staying at the Super 8 motel and others like the Motel 6 you mentioned. I think that there is a camp site somewhere close to the track you may be able to get into, maybe some of the other guys can tell you more about that.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Jonesy ,

You better get it in gear and reserve a room, or you will be sleeping with Damons brother in Big Chucks Truck :wink:

Blake

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess that I did not realize that youth base ball/soft ball, which ever, was such a big thing around Owensboro. We had the same problem last year and was lucky to get a room at Fairfield Inn.

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Better hurry as of 7:47 pm central time they only had 3 left. I got one of them. Had to settle for a smoking room, but oh well dought i am there very much anyway.
Dave

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bash Room

Let me know about the room Bruno. I'm going to call today to see what is left around the area just in case. The spooning image with Chuck is something noone needs to imagine.

Hope you dont mind a Mitsubishi parked outside the room. (It's the wifes car)

Marcus Sea

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Anybodygot the number of a RV park around there or can we just run our Generator and stay at the track?

............. :shock: :?:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hotel Booked

Booked a room at the No-Tell Motel 6.

I hope it is good. I'll call tomorrow to confirm. Went theough Expedia and they show no rooms available but when I go to Motel 6 direct site, they allowed me to book a room.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts