460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I guess I need to quit grilling hamburgers on the grill. I had some greasy ones, a bit of smoke, a few flames on the grill (under the lid). So I finished up the burgers, smothered my flames, went in and ate my hamburgers.

Not more than 5 minutes later I heard a siren and the (parents) dog getting mad, looked outside and: They sent their biggest fire truck, everybody suited with masks on, SUV, ambulance, the entire works. An entire crowd in the front yard!

LOL! My parents dog will bite good thing I went to the door :eek:! Don't want sued over their crazy wuf-wuf!

It required paperwork????

I was embarrassed, but I don't know why.

Edit: FWIW it is good to see guys taking it serious instead of waiting for the house to burn down, looks like an entirely new crew.

When I really needed the fire dept. a few years ago I had the fire put out with a box of baking soda and a fire extinguisher from the garage, the fuel oil feed turned off and all with time to call them back and cancel.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
:D:D:D

good thing it all worked out, and a goo dthijng that my nearest neighbor is 1/2 mile away:p

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Dang, My nieghbors shop burnt down and we almost had it out before the fire department made, it was a small debiy fire by the time they got there and we had quit spraying it:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts