460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2500.00. Excellent shape. No damage. Cylinders true. Crosshatch still there. Backup engine. It was a 410c.i. Motor mount pads machined off. Weighs less than 100#.

Will trade for BBF/Cleveland parts.

Located in Middle Tennessee.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
SVO Block

2500.00. Excellent shape. No damage. Cylinders true. Crosshatch still there. Backup engine. It was a 410c.i. Motor mount pads machined off. Weighs less than 100#.

Will trade for BBF/Cleveland parts.

Located in Middle Tennessee.
Wet or dry? lifter bore size? what will this block max bore size?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Kenny, its dry. I'll call the machine shop in the morning if you want to know. Went by there today and took some pictures. Pistons measure 4.125 and the bores were 4.130. Looks really good. No damage. No repairs. Machinist is a Ford guy and said a light hone and you can run it as is.

Frank

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
SVO Block

Kenny, its dry. I'll call the machine shop in the morning if you want to know. Went by there today and took some pictures. Pistons measure 4.125 and the bores were 4.130. Looks really good. No damage. No repairs. Machinist is a Ford guy and said a light hone and you can run it as is.

Frank
You going to fine out what the max is? the reason Im asking Im going to sell mine SVO which is 4.155, but max out at 4.180

1 - 6 of 6 Posts