460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Makes me so happy! :evil: I was getting sick of buying "affordable" gas anyway. :roll:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Just the begining boys.. now that the Robinhood party is in office. Wait till you see the taxes dumped onto things like gasoline and diesl.

Between the speculators and the government, don't be surprised if the US isn't sitting at $5.00 by June.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
now their gonna tax my cows and my neighbors hogs. That's really going to help all of us. Most small time farmers are going to go out of business and the bigger corps will rape us on the price of milk, meat, bacon ,etc. Yeah that's CHANGE alright... thats what we all need :roll:

http://www.businessandmedia.org/articles/2008/20081230165231.aspx

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Yeah... right after many folks spent every last dime they had for christmas presents... just like every other year. If you didn't see it coming you weren't looking. It always drops just before christmas so you think you can afford to run up your credit card debt.

Lol. Enjoy your gifts.

Tom

·
Registered
989 Posts
Yeah, thank Mr.BUSH for all that he has done..Just be happy MCcain isn't in office or ALL of us would be living on food stamps by 2012

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
1Bad65 said:
Yeah, thank Mr.BUSH for all that he has done..Just be happy MCcain isn't in office or ALL of us would be living on food stamps by 2012
is that better than 2011 with Maobama? I see another of his appointment had to drop out due to corruption. Wow- what a ride it'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.