460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1997 1 ton crew cab 4x4 none dually long box PowerStroke auto. This is a very nice truck that has a ton of extras. This truck is a Sterling Coach version. It has limo lights in the roof woodgrain in the dash on the doors with gray tweed interior fold down center arm rest up front dual cup holder in the rear. This is a nice truck that has lots of miles left in it. As of right now it has 176.000 on it. I have done a way with the cat and muffler installed the round down pipe K&N air filter, it came with a Banks trans progammer Banks exhaust brake and an ATS aftermarket intercooler. AC is cold and just serviced trans front and rear ends plus oil change all with synthetic oils. It has good rubber on it with aluminum wheels, tire are firestones with about 50% tread. Has cutom paint from Sterling. If you need pic's I will send them to your email but you have to work with me as I do have a job as you all. The reson for selling is I really need to liqudate some thing and it's not going to be the CAR!! I can replace the truck later as needed. I am asking 10.500 for this truck and it still books for 15.000to 15.500 at my bank, this is what they will loan on it. Email me for pic's at [email protected]. If I get the asking price I will meet the buyer within a resonable distance. I am also up for some trades in 351 C parts and a good C6 stall converter as down payments.

OOPS!!! Forgot to get an engine bay photo :? Also need to add that it has the idle up kit on it for charging and winter time.

:D Thank you for looking :D
Dan Roope
Helena Montana
If you want to call me you can reach me at 406-431-6961 cell or 406-495-9958 home.
P.S if you need to confirm any of this you can ask my brother Doug "AKA ThndrChkn" He can tell all.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
P.S if you need to confirm any of this you can ask my brother Doug "AKA ThndrChkn" He can tell all. :D :D :D :D

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Oh no there's two of them! :shock:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I can indeed vouch that this truck is as described and probably better.....

I also need to add that this truck comes with a very nice custom made headache rack.... :wink: :D

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD !!!

:D SOLD it local. This guy got himself a really sharp truck for an awsome price. Thanks guy's

Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts