·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Pretty alarming.....

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Freedom of speach for SOME, not ALL.

Doesn't it seem funny how secretive they are??

Bill

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Freedom of speach for SOME, not ALL.

Doesn't it seem funny how secretive they are??

Bill
Yep.....never trust someone who doesn't trust you.....

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It took 10 minutes to watch...

And 20 minutes to calm back down.

Pretty compelling video...

I was born and raised in the farm lands of Arizona!
I had no idea how bad it was/is here in Dearborn. This is just eye opening to me. Wish I was there that day, my GERMAN SHEPHERD and I would of caused a huge scene!

·
Registered
86 Posts
its happening... very sad but true.. problem is the number of lazy, no good punks make up a higher percentage of the united states. nobody wants to work or keep goals for themselves they all just want to lay around and smoke crack or rob their neighbors. A stand up hard working American is hard to find. My taxes pay for those people to live here and so do yours. makes me sick

vince

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
its happening... very sad but true.. problem is the number of lazy, no good punks make up a higher percentage of the united states. nobody wants to work or keep goals for themselves they all just want to lay around and smoke crack or rob their neighbors. A stand up hard working American is hard to find. My taxes pay for those people to live here and so do yours. makes me sick

vince
Maybe it's about time to take this country back?

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Where's your friendly neighborhood Neo Nazi's, Hells Angels,KKK when you need them!!!!!
]LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!
Their all chicken...........

·
Registered
334 Posts
USA going slowly

OUR GOVERNMENT has allowed this people in to country so easy and giving OUR tax dollars to them so they can slowly muiltply to take over our land. They got our major business's ABC stores, Stop in stores,and motels. Don't have to pay tax's for profit gain for 5 YEARS. They are starting to grow in numbers. Its like FIRE ANTS, slowly come in and before YOU know it there are mounds eveywere. The police didn't do their job there as i see it was in the streets which makes it anybodys place to be. Man said get off their place, HELL THATS PUBLIC PLACE , ours "THE PEOPLE" of U S A. Besides it was "OPEN TO THE PUBLIC" if not then it needed to held some other place in private. If things aren't careful we wil be back to our old Vietnam saying " Kill Them All, An Let God Sort Them Out". They don't get involved in our commuinties either. I just hope folks who family was in America by 1975 will see whats coming and do something to this small snake that will later be a "CORBA". more could be said "BUT" enought. Please help save our land folks , 69-70 Vietnam Vet.##########F A S T F R O G##########

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Just get prepared friends, I am.;)

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
What? Some forum members support free speech and stuff now? Must change week by week around here. I thought we were all about attacking and being forceful against those with different views than ourselves. Strange.

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
If they want to come here fine ... IF - they change to OUR ways and not the other way around.
It's "political correctnes" which is going to ruin this country's lifestyle; if it already hasn't.

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
A little tidbit about Dearborn.
One of the PUBLIC high schools in Dearborn which is supported by OUR tax dollars has changed to having ARABIC as the first language, (language spoken within), and ENGLISH is a second language.
How much should we all bend over backwards and allow this intrusion to continue...?

BLAKE will verify this ... in his town there is no longer a THANKSGIVING as that holiday has been recinded to be replaced by a MUSLIM holiday.

I was in Florida City, Florida last year and went into a McDonalds to get lunch and the menu on the wall was totally in SPANISH with no English to be found.

This is NOT something new people. It has been slowly advancing for years because our politicians have no backbone to stop it; after all, it might cost some votes.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
A little tidbit about Dearborn.
One of the PUBLIC high schools in Dearborn which is supported by OUR tax dollars has changed to having ARABIC as the first language, (language spoken within), and ENGLISH is a second language.
How much should we all bend over backwards and allow this intrusion to continue...?

BLAKE will verify this ... in his town there is no longer a THANKSGIVING as that holiday has been recinded to be replaced by a MUSLIM holiday.

I was in Florida City, Florida last year and went into a McDonalds to get lunch and the menu on the wall was totally in SPANISH with no English to be found.

This is NOT something new people. It has been slowly advancing for years because our politicians have no backbone to stop it; after all, it might cost some votes.

You are totally correct, but remember we must be politically correct, or this becomes a political thread and it gets locked.:rolleyes:
One day everyone will see the light, but will it be too late, I am afraid so.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.