460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the tech seminar last night and we had a great time. Thanks to Charlie and all involved in putting this on it was very informative. You just can't get information like that anywhere. If you couldn't make it I recommend getting the video from Damon. He still has a few of the previous years available too. I'll be watching those today. I was a little disappointed that Mr. Kaase wasn't giving out rides in the Boss 9 but maybe next year :D :D. Now we're all pumped up for racing season. Is it April yet?

Mike

·
Registered
286 Posts
It was a great time.It is allways so much like a family atmosphere.I wished more people would have come.There was around 100 or so.I know at $10 a head they probably didn't even break even.I want to say thanks to all the people involved ot putting this on.They worked hard on making this happen.Thanks again Wes Littrell

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
X4, Charlie and all involved did a great job. Met lots of great people .
Had alot of fun at the TRH friday night. Pic's later of DFree and DA Coug receiving their awards Fri. nite. :lol: :lol: Later Rick

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. It really takes all of us, on the Forum to make it happen. Then with a little help from the rest of the local Kentucky Krew, meaning Dave, Lem, Bob, Phillip and then J.B. Strasweg from over at Evansville, we were able to host the event.

The knowledge gained comes not only from the scheduled seminar talks,,,, but as I realized last night, (when I looked over at an adjacent table of 12 guys in the restaurant), it comes from the fact that there were 5 PHR EMC builders; Adney Brown, Dave Freelander, Jon Kaase, Randy Malik, and Mike Phillips, at that table discussing engine building and sharing information with the grass roots racer. IMO, an opportunity like that is invaluable.

Thanks to all of you who attended and for those of you who were unable to, may I suggest that you buy the Winter Tech Seminar from Damon Sea.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Im so glad i made the trip it was very informative and well worth while! Thanks to all that put this thing together, and it was good to put some faces with the names. When we left the hotel this morning at 6:30 it was a nice 59degrees and we just got back now and everything is ice and its 30 up here in Wisconsin. Thanks guys Greg Koeppel

·
Registered
739 Posts
We wish we could have been there, but I couldn't afford the trip, and my brother, Tom's health is failing to the point that he can't travel. Maybe things will be better by the next bash.

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

·
Registered
47 Posts
We just got back from the tech seminar, thought I would send out a thank you for all that put forth their time and effort to make it happen. We had an excellent time and I really enjoyed meeting the members of this forum. The speakers were all top shelf! Again thanks and I'm looking forward to seeing you all again at the Bash. P.S. someone may want to tell Seth that rubbing alcohol should remove the grafitti. LOL :wink:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Doug Rahn said:
I just got home. Charlie you did a fine job :wink: . It was great seeing old friends again and making new ones. A big thanks to Mike Stevens for letting me ride up with him.
No problem Douglas..I wasn't going without ya ! :wink:

·
Registered
443 Posts
I also wanted to say thank you to Charlie and all the speakers and vendors. It was an excellent day more info than a person can absorb! Also it was great to put some faces to the names great meeting everyone.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
P.S. someone may want to tell Seth that rubbing alcohol should remove the grafitti. LOL :wink:[/quote]

I wasn't there for that part, but I understand your lovely wife Nicki was responsible for the lipstick on Seth's head :twisted: She seems to be a good sport :!: :D Nice meeting you all 8)

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Great Job to Charlie and Every One Involved !!

Tool Time with Kaase was Great !! Adney Did an awsome Job, Colin Did Great, The Jones's are some Knowlageable SOB's too !!! Pleasure to talk to every one.

DON'T FEED THE COUG !!!

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Yea like 260 pictures :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
If a man had to make a living catching him with his mouth shut , he would starve to death :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding Coug............ you forgot to get your little present from me at the seminar. Do you want me to ups it to you?

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I got a really good pic of the Coug,Riding the saddle like a waitress at a Owensboro TRH :shock:
I will be posting them up asap. It was truly a great time :lol:
Rick

1 - 20 of 32 Posts