460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
It's usually alittle tough to remake a movie over and over and have it come out as good as the original!
ps Friday the 13th, might be the exception, the 20th installment was probly as bad as the original!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmmmm, thats 180* from what Ive heard from everyone else who has seen the movie.

I havent seen it myself but what didnt you like?
it didn't really cover anything that has not be covered, only thing it covered was the invention on the human looking terminator and the original prototype terminators but other then that is was just a shoot em up movie in my opinion, the special effects was cool and some of the machines was cool, and it left off to where there will need to be another movie i thought

·
Registered
62 Posts
it was pretty good overall. the catch with the T-800 terminator was it was produced way too soon in the timeline compared to when it was said to become operational. in other words ol chrome dome was a good twenty years to soon in the timeline. why? beats me but there are 3 or 4 more movies coming out soon to help explain this......it will be back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts