1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
194 Posts
I wished that we could be there and make some passes to but alass we are to far south. We are planning on racing tomorrow night at our local strip just to make sure all is ready, I hope that all works well and we do not experience any problems. We are really looking forward to next Friday moring and hitting the road north, see you then.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
194 Posts
We are leaving the house around 3 am Friday morning. We should be pulling into the track parking area around 8 or 9 am. I can't remember exactly how long it took us to drive the distance last year I think about 5 to 5 1/2 hours. I want to be there early in order to do the certification and licesing deal before things really get hot and heavy. Looking forward to trying to break our 5.15 low ET mark. If all goes well will see you guys soon. Have fun at the Road House Thursday night. By the way I talked to "Racing" Ray Henderson Wednesday night and I looks like he will be there with his car, He finally got his engine back from the engine builder Monday I think. He is looking to get the engine in his car and hopefully make some passes somewhere this weekend. I still have not been able to make contact with Buddy Thomas or Mark Johnson to see if they are coming, they are not on the registration list.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks, I have not seen them anywhere this year so I did not know if they were coming or not, I wished that they could come I know that their car can run some really big numbers if they can get traction. I have been talking to a couple of other guys about coming but they still don't know for sure should know this weekend sometime.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts