1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Damon ,have you talked to Terry or billy to make sure they will be open ? I don't want to waste a p-day if they're not open.Call me later and let me know.If so I'll see you there.....Top secret on any et's though...Blake ,bruno ,Big D ,and all the others don't need no info till smackdown friday gets here.I'll call George and see if they will go too.

·
Registered
200 Posts
test n tune

yeah Dan

they were open Saturday till about 4th or 5th round...so at least it's not
still underwater!

TJ

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I'll put in for a day off tomorrow as soon as I get there..what time is tnt?Damon do you have a xl full face helmet i can borrow . Didn't see the rule change in time to get one.I'm ordering one now.That sux I just bought a new open face last year.I'm sure they'll let me run .

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A BIG thank you to Bill Mitchell aka 67FastbackGT for helping me tune on the chassis.

Thanks to Tom Jackson for twisting my arm and making me go, as Tom said "It didn't take much twisting" and starte laughing :lol: :lol:

Thanks to Dan Hobbs for keeping me entertained :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to Chris Corey for the AWESOME transmission!

The main reason for going to T&T yesterday was to make sure everything worked; no runs, no drips, no errors.... The car and driver ran flawlessly!

Well I know you guys want to hear some results ............ well you're gonna have to wait until Ford Friday of the BBF Bash, only 8 days away :twisted: We all agreed NOT to post any T&T times :mrgreen:

All I can say is that you cheeseburgers wanting a piece of my car better bring your A-Game, this bitch is HUNGRY!!

Over the winter Bill helped me install an anti-roll bar (He did most of the work and I learned :p )

It took over an HOUR to clean the track after some idiot in an import street car blew his engine or tranny and dumped fluid all over the track :roll: :x

First pass it lifted the drivers side wheel higher than the passenger side and road the wheelie bars a good ways. So we put some pre-load in the car and adjusted the anti-roll bar.

Second pass it darted to the left and still lifted the drivers side a little higher while riding the wheelie bars a good 10 feet or so according the white marks on the track.

We took the pre-load out and re-adjusted the anti-roll bar. Third run it lifed both tires near the same and road the bars again for 10 to 12 feet. So the chassis is tuned pretty good for now. I anticipate Windy Hollow will make my car short time even quicker :twisted: considering The valley had a LOT of street cars messing up the track :roll:

Friday will be D-Day for all you wannabees :mrgreen: Muahahahahahahahaha!!

But seriously, I can't wait til next weekend, this is gonna be FUN!!!

I'll let George, Tom and Dan tell you about their results but don't ask for any ET's, you're not gonna get em :p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
NO NO NO Nothing gets posted........................Notta.......Nuttin..........TOP SECRET...........CLASSIFIED INFO............SORRY BOYS :roll: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I want to thank Bill mitchell too, I'd have been chasing this problem for a while if it weren't for your help Bill. This guy's a walking book of useful knowledge ,who is eager to help you in the drop a hat. What a great guy and friend.Thanks a million!!! He'll help you too Bruno ,all you gotta do is ask :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey Damon , I wanted to tell you thanks too, for hooking me up with saferacer.com . I called JEGS and cancelled the helmet they had on backorder and got one coming from saferacer and saved a bunch of money too. Did you get to look at the pics of my t-bird build yet? I think you'll find them enteresting.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Top secret...

Damon, don't say nothing until the bash! I won't say nothing Tweedy! no way I'm going to let Big D know you just ran a 5.48! no way

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I know he didn't say nothing, coz that's the wrong # :wink:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmm :roll:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #19