460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who wants to come with me, can he test & tune his dragster on fri. it has brand-x motor, he wants to test because it has 0-runs on it, then he plans on running sat. nite in reg. show. Let me know if he can make a few passes fri. Harold

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Harold said:
I have a friend who wants to come with me, can he test & tune his dragster on fri. it has brand-x motor, he wants to test because it has 0-runs on it, then he plans on running sat. nite in reg. show. Let me know if he can make a few passes fri. Harold
That's a tough one, you will need to ask Phillip. His number is on the spreadsheet that I send to you guys with the updates.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yhats o.k. he was just curious, didn,t want to enter the race on new motor, I will let him know, he will still come, maybe we can convert him, got three days. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is about 100 mile drive, but thanks anyway, Edgewater is our home track, but they have the trach ground off, yhe flood screwed it up, actually k.k. is only about 45 miles for him, but he drives a truck, not home until about 8.30 p.m., he can spend the weekend helping me tune mine. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Well, if KK isn't too far, he can call the place and arrange some testing time, dunno if they'll hook up the lights though.
He can go on a Saturday, and arrange test runs between rounds, if he wants to try tell him to call the track and ask for Rick Chrysler.
(937) 429-2961

1 - 10 of 10 Posts