460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
test test

Trying to figure out why my signature does not always appear on my posts.
Seems to happen when I reply and get the message that I'm not signed in.
After I sign in and post there is no signature.

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Sounds like a MySQL database issue with your user account. If it lets you post then you are clearly signed in.

When you are able to see your signature on a post can you then see the signature on all of your posts? Or is it random? Some posts have the signature and some posts don't?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a MySQL database issue with your user account. If it lets you post then you are clearly signed in.

When you are able to see your signature on a post can you then see the signature on all of your posts? Or is it random? Some posts have the signature and some posts don't?
It does not let me post without signing in, but when I reply to a post when I am not signed in, and then sign in, I have no signature.

All posts-the ones that I reply and then sign in have no signature, the posts that I make when I sign in first have a signature.

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
It does not let me post without signing in, but when I reply to a post when I am not signed in, and then sign in, I have no signature.

All posts-the ones that I reply and then sign in have no signature, the posts that I make when I sign in first have a signature.
I just tried on my computer and could not duplicate the same results. In fact when I tried to post without being signed in it just took me to a page to log in or create a new account. If I logged in it did not post anything.

Clear your browser cookies and reset your browser setting back to default. If you do not know how to do this tell me if you are using Internet Explorer, Chrome, FireFox, etc and I'll send you instrucitons on how to do this.

Also as a general rule of thumb... "When in doubt reboot".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts