460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm am debating on if I want to sell these or not I have too many projects and could use the money to finish another project but I def don't want to give them away. They are the motorsport A460 heads ported they flow [email protected] .800 and 300 @ .800 lift the have new 2.40 titanium intake valves and used 1.88 titanium exh. valves. They will come with new rocker girdles, good but used head studs and 7/16 pushrods. They are still at the machine shop and he just flowed them and checked them out today he says they look really good just need new springs and locks. I don't know how much to ask any input or offers would be appreciated. They are at a fellow 460ford.coms machine shop Greg Hight user name VAMP and im sure he would be more than willing to answer any questions for me.

Thanks Derrick

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure on who did the port work bought them from a guy who ran a machine shop in wisconsin over a year ago. Like I said greg flowed them yesterday and they will come with the flow sheets.

Derrick

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have not heard back from machine shop on chamber sizes yet but I have not forgot I will get that posted as soon as I have info. I will do 2900.00 shipped on them this week if they don't sell this week (by the 23rd) im going to keep them.

Thanks
Derrick

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok just heard back from Greg he said they are 68-70cc combustion chambers. I also forgot to mention before that these heads are o-ringed.

Derrick

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a couple guys interested but nobody has taken the leap yet someone surely wants to make an offer. :)

Derrick

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought i had them sold but the guy couldn't come up with the cash. Still for sale. 2500.00 I just want them gone I have other stuff I need to buy to finish a project I have a deadline coming up.

Derrick

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not sure on the intake cc they are the older motorsport heads that have been ported I posted flow numbers in the OP they flow 445 @ .800 and 300 @ .800 heads will come with flow sheet.

Derrick

·
Registered
39 Posts
A-460 Heads

I have a 468 race engine coming to me that needs a set of A-460 heads. If they are fresh as you say, I might be interested. If you still have them in a week or so, contact me here via private message or send me an email at [email protected].

The heads are going on a full tilt 468 race engine. APBA GNH class racing hydroplane.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts