460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
MANIFOLD

JSracing, is the plate bolted to the holes in the top of manifold or welded, or both. Reason for questions is I have two new manifolds, we are getting ready to do the same thing. Marine use. Thanks Bob

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Hey, you changing the combo? I have the exact same deal, actually spoke with you on the phone a couple of years ago. Anyway, a guy was looking for one on insidetopalcohol, I know you're a member there also so might search the classifieds to see if he is still interested. Chris

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, you changing the combo? I have the exact same deal, actually spoke with you on the phone a couple of years ago. Anyway, a guy was looking for one on insidetopalcohol, I know you're a member there also so might search the classifieds to see if he is still interested. Chris
No still running the same combo. Just a different manifold. Trying to put together something out of sheet metal.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
could i get a pic of the tfs single plane intake? [email protected]
single plane? You are looking for a single plane single carb manifold for A heads? or?

this is a tunnel ram converted to a blower intake with a set back plate welded on top.

I did not understand your request.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Old style Trick Flow single plane $275.00 picture below yea i found this on the indy racingscene site but was not a member so i was wondering if you still had it forsale

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Old style Trick Flow single plane $275.00 picture below yea i found this on the indy racingscene site but was not a member so i was wondering if you still had it forsale
the single plane has been sold for a good while now sorry man.

I do have this rather nifty blower manifold however. AND if not having a blower is the issue I am sure we can fix that too! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts