460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 466 for sale. It has fresh TFS street heads (new exhaust valves) with ford motorsport rockers.Jomar stud girdle. Intake is a Victor ported to the heads. Procomp belt drive, eagle crank and I beam rods with forged sealed power pistons that are coated on the skirts. Comp cam 312R Roller cam .726 .692. sfI powerbond dampner and sfi flexplate , 10 qt steel pan with high volume oil pump (pump is braced for support.)Oiling mods to upper end. Low runs w/approx 20 runs on engine in rear engine dragster where it ran 8.70's. D1ve 2 bolt block that is filled.Stud girdle on bottom end. Arp studs through out engine. Complete engine intake to pan. Priced to sell at $3700. Contact me at 409-392-6434 for details. Also for sale locally here in Houston.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any offers? It would take nearly the asking price to replicate the (fully ported) cylinder heads and intake.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Sounds like a great deal. You wouldn't be interested in parting it out, would you? I imagine you'd sell the heads in no time if you separated them from the bottom end. Just a thought.

Lucas

·
Registered
331 Posts
sorry you took a bath, sucks getting a quarter on the dollar. I will never sell my race car again. heck, I have 2500 in machining on my block.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts