460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 466 for sale. It has fresh tfs street heads (new exhaust valves) with ford motorsport rockers.Jomar stud girdle. Intake is a victor ported to the heads. Procomp belt drive,eagle crank and I beam rods with forged sealed power pistons that are coated on the skirts.Comp cam 312R Roller cam .726 .692. sfI powerbond dampner and sfi flexplate , 10 qt steel pan with high volume oil pump (pump is braced for support.)Oiling mods to upper end. Low runs! aprox 20 runs on engine in rear engine dragster. Ran 8.70's. D1ve 2 bolt block that is filled.Stud girdle on bottom end. Arp studs through out engine. Complete engine intake to pan. Meziere electric water pump and alum valve covers.$5000.00 OBO . [email protected] or send a pm . Thanks

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess no one needs a low budget good running engine. Willing to deal for A460 parts and pieces. Block heads ect.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Flat top pistons and sunoco 110. 1 1/2 north of Sac. Jim Spernak built the engine and we ran it in his wife's dragster for her test passes and that was about it. I ran it in my Altered @ Fallon NV for 1 race and was just able to run the super comp index all out. Then I put Jims 500 CI motor in it and ran my car on the stop in S/C.
Then I built a 532 and the 466 has been sitting in Jim's shop the last several years.I race the ford powered 23 T altered with RAT Patrol on the side. I see you at the track sometimes.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ok, I had it mostly figured out after finding your craigslist ad and seeing their dragster in the pic. I'm on the fence on buying a complete spare like yours or building a shortblock for a spare(I already have new pistons, block bored and a crank turned). I will make a decision.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TFS Heads on a 466

Looking for A460BB block or C rockers as part trade. C intake, Parts for C headed motor.

·
Registered
127 Posts

I was looking for an engine like this and couldn't find one so I am now nearly finished with a 477 BT head build for my son's first bracket car. This is a great deal!

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
466 TFS heads

$4000.00 is a very good deal if some one wants a good little engine. I have other projects and this doesn't fit into the equation. New price does not include the Meziere water pump.
Ok, I will let it go for $3500.00. Bottom dollar. That's a smoking deal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts