460 Ford Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have sold my E heads & am saving up for a better breathing head for my 460 ( eventually to be a 521- 557). I really like the feedback from scott about the P51's. scott & charlie have been very helpful with info about the TFS streets, if I am willing to cut new valve reliefs would I be better off waiting for the new P 51 heads to come out & not port them until I do the stroker? I am saving up $$$ and have all winter to kill . I am looking to make 650-700 hp with the 466 with flat top pistons & a comp cam street roller XR292R , victor , & a 950 carb. Someday I will get a better block & crank for the stroker & want to make 800-900 hp , I'm thinking at that point the TFS street will fall short ,. Am I wrong? I don't want to have to buy new heads again, over & over

· Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice, I'll wait for feb! I think they will be worth the wait & the hassle of cutting a new intake valve relief into my pistons :mrgreen:

· Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
scott could you post again the pecking order from the best( ported A heads) to the worst (d3's ?). I tried to find it from the old forum but it's gone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.