460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to put up a big thank you for finding all the parts!!
I have been out of town for nearly a straight two weeks, and I haven't had a minute to be able to return calls and send out emails.
I was out to cheyenne WY all last week plus and then had just enough time to get back and do a big camp trip my wife had long planned out this weekend, we just got backlast night!

the parts you got are great! and they'll put the 68 nearly complete..
Montana is a gold mine I think for old car parts..
There is still a few pieces needed, I'll take an accounting, and make sure the the $$ is covered as well..

thanks for everything though...

Dane V

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
You're very much welcome Dane, I found another '68 up here (100% complete) but the guy driving it might frown upon the missing pieces :lol: :lol: :twisted:

I have a line on a wrecking yard not far from here that is supposed to have some parts for my '67. If I get over there soon I'll see if they have any '68 stuff.

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good deal
I do have 2 67 cars that still have parts left...
so let me know what you might need

D

·
Registered
62 Posts
I could use good rear floor pans if you have a lead on some rust free ones for a '68.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Hey airtroop, I'll check the yard where I got Dane's stuff from, they have a couple '68 fastbacks up there, and I'll get back to you.

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be cutting up a 65 gal shortly as well, it still has good floor pans.
does your 68 a 4 door or 2 door or convert?

DV

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a '68 Fastback... 2 door.
Actually needs front and rear floorpans but I was thinking of ordering the fronts from AutoKrafters. Just trying to get rid of all this dang rust and build on a stable platform before trying to tear it apart with the 514!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts