460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The stage one oil pump I ordered from you arrived today.... On time and looking great.

Thanks for such a high quality product, and I really appreciate the timely shipping and the comprehensive documentation that came with the pump.

Regards,

Greg Pettit

545 re-build in progress

·
Premium Member
5,570 Posts
My pleasure Greg, and thanks for the compliment. I'm in this business primarily for getting the quality parts out to the 429/460 enthusisasts, as I am literally that enamored with the engine, so I appreciate the positive feedback/acknowledgement!

By the way, to those that may not yet know, we now stock the Stage 1 pump in both front & rear sump configurations:

I'll post the ad for all our lubrication products in the "Auction Block" section of the forum by this weekend.

Paul

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Paul Kane said:
My pleasure Greg, and thanks for the compliment. I'm in this business primarily for getting the quality parts out to the 429/460 enthusisasts, as I am literally that enamored with the engine, so I appreciate the positive feedback/acknowledgement!
By the way, to those that may not yet know, we now stock the Stage 1 pump in both front & rear sump configurations:
Paul
I guess while my 'puter was down I missed quite a lot. New business venture Paul? Please bring me up to date. The above mentioned pump... Is it blueprinted etc? I saw your new timing cover. What else you got up yer sleeve dude?... BBF wise I mean. \=^)

·
Premium Member
5,570 Posts
Hi BobM, or I guess now it's BBBobM. :mrgreen:

The new business kicked off less than a year ago. Website should be up by month's end.

Below is a link that shows just one of the mod's executed into all our pumps. This pictorial discusses the Stage 2 Oil Pump Kit, but rest assured that the internals of the Stage 1's (pictured directly above) have the same mods executed as shown in the link below:

Click Here to view some internal mods to our oil pumps.

Finally, while the complete Stage 2 Oil Kit is $199.95, the Stage 1 oil pumps (those shown shown above) are just $119.95 complete with instructions, high-pressure shim kit, etc. Again, I'll post the ad for all our lubrication products in the "Auction Block" section of the forum by this weekend.

What else do I have up my sleeve? Well, inside of 60 days, I hope to finally offer some very exciting parts. Yes, the oil pumps and timing cover are cool; what is about to be released is even more exciting.

Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts