460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://upload.streetfire.net/video/Wallys-first-7-second_201916.htm
Just wanted to thank everyone on board who has ever answered my ? on some weird or repetitive topics. My turbo 533 well ran great!!! car only had 4 passes on complete build on big tires. We changed gear and adjusted suspension for 315 m/t radials and took it to vegas for SCSN, we ran extreme radial. Well all said and done we went to semi finals, ran my fist 7, then went a 7.88 at 177 on 315 drag radial, being 160lbs over weight for class at 3660lbs running a 3.25 gear, and not enough valve spring pressure.
This A-headed motor is a beast. Scott at RHP thanks for all the work, I think after you watch the video you will see the combo worked!!!!!
Big thanks to jeff at all ford performance in vanc, WA he is my best freind and made this whole car come together, the tuning man!!!
thanks walter grosse

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
That's smoking. :D Great run congratulations on a good day of racing. 8) :D :D

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Nice pass man :shock: You got it goin on dude. Congrats :D Rick

·
Premium Member
8,634 Posts
Congratulations Walter... :shock:

Very nicely done :!: :!: :!:

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Walter, Congrats on the car and the run! Yes you should one of the A460 bad boys! if not the prez!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
those pics arefrom a year or 2 ago i'll try to figure out how to post some updated ones since it was finished a couple months ago,
It has full interior and power everthing , but after this weekend we've decided to loose some weight so some creature comforts must go, but i will not do anything to it that can't be reversed, if i ever get bored with heads up racing i want to be able to return it to Prostreet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts